Web Builder is a WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) program used to create web pages. WYSIWYG means that the finished page will display exactly the way it was designed. The program generates HTML (HyperText Markup Language) tags while you point and click on desired functions; you can create a web page without learning HTML. Just drag and drop objects to the page position them 'anywhere' you want and when you're finished publish it to your web server (using the built in Publish tool). Web Builder gives you full control over the content and layout of your web page.WYSIWYG Web Builder features:
• No HTML knowledge needed!
• Drag and drop objects from the toolbox on the page anywhere you like!
• Site Management. Easily add, edit, clone and structure your web pages from a single file.
• Customizable menus, toolbars, keyboard accelerators, dockable windows, tabs, autohide windows.
• Form layout object to create forms, including actions, hidden fields etc.
• Supports Form fields: Editbox, TextArea, Checkbox, Radiobutton, Combobox and Button.
• Form Wizard to create form in 4 steps. Select from a dozen ready-to-use forms.
• Rich text support: text object can contain different fonts, colors, links and sizes.
• ActiveX, JAVA, Flash, Windows Media player, Quicktime, Real Audio and other Plug-In support.
• Publish your entire web site, a single page or a group of pages (to local drive or a web server) .
• Built-in Photo Gallery maker, with lots of cool features like picture frames!
• Built-in Banner maker.
• Rollover images.
• Bulleted Lists: Circle, Disc, Square, Numeric (1, 2, 3), Alpha (a, b, c) , Roman (I, II, III) and custom images.
• Image maps.
• Customize scrollbar colors for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
• Navigation bars.
• Tab Menus.
• Slide Menus.
• Template support. Already more than 100 templates available!
• Insert Symbols (special characters).
• Slide Show component .
• Support for third-party add-ons, using the Web Builder Component Developers Kit.
• Import existing HTML pages.
• Hyperlink Style Sheet, to customize the colors/formatting of hyperlinks.
• Built-in Popup support.
• Show optional rulers and ruler guides.
• Page transitions in Page Properties.
• Inline Frame component (IFRAME).
• Go menu: easily create a drop-down navigation menus.
• Menubar: powerful menu script that can mimic complex menus found in popular GUI applications.
• Shape object (Rectangle, Round rect, Ellipse, Diamond, Hexagon, Octagon, Parallelogram, Triangle, Trapezoid, Arrows, Flag, Flower, Heart, Signs, Stars, Talk Bubbles and much more!).
• Embedded OLE component.
• Master page object. This allows you to re-use objects from other pages (master page concept).
• Layer Object for advanced layout possibilities.
• Find/Replace for text objects.
• Validation tools for form components: EditBox, Combobox and TextArea.
• Rotation for shapes and images.
• Properties Inspector for quick object manipulation.
• Ability to group/ungroup objects.
• Image tools: Contrast, Brightness, Hue/Saturation, Flip, Rotate, Resample, Crop and Stencils.
• Image effects: GrayScale, Negative, Sepia, Blur, Soften, Sharpen, Noise, Emboss and more!
• Drawing tools: Line, Line + Arrows, Scribble, Polygon, Curve and Closed Curve.
• Photo gallery border styles/ photo frames.
• Images, shapes and form controls have a new Events Page, to easily add actions to object events!
• The PayPal eCommerce Tools are the quickest and easiest way to add eCommerce to your web site!
• RSS Feed object with podcast option.
• Blog with built-in RSS feed option.
• Google compatible sitemap generator
• and much much more!
New in version 10.2
January 12th, 2015
Fixed: ShowPanel/events does not work on master frames.
Fixed: Form processor adds extra slashes.
Fixed: Issue with rollover image 3d rotation
Fixed: login object / alignment not stored.
Fixed: Password recovery / redirection with empty email.
Fixed: Full width Carousel cannot be hidden in breakpoints.
Improved: Renamed 'line height' property to 'line spacing' to prevent confusion with CSS's line height.
Improved: Added "type=image/x-icon" for favorite icon.
Improved: Removed default line-height from HTML5
Improved: Form processor now also stores filenames in MySQL.
New feature: Added background and title color to 'Single Page Protect'
New feature: Added pagination options to the SlideShow (like in the Carousel).
New feature: Added 'Hide' command to context menu, to quickly hide the selected object(s).
New feature: Added responsive mode to Text Menu. If you select this option then the menu will automatically switch from horizontal to vertical mode if the screen width is smaller than 320 pixels.
New feature: Panel Menu and Panel Layer now also support 'Top' and 'Bottom' positions.
New feature: Added 'onscrollreveal' and 'onscrollhide' events to Bookmark object. This makes it possible to trigger actions based on the scroll position of the page. For example you can start animations or show/hide objects when the bookmark scrolls into the viewport.
New feature: Added support for responsive fonts in the text object (different fonts in breakpoints). You can enable this option in the text properties.
New feature: Added new output format to text properties: 'Include line-height in text styles', in many cases this creates perfectly aligned text with a small code footprint
OS : Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP
Language : English
Home Page –
PM me If you need help about All Download!!!