Windows 8.1 Pro VL (X86 X64) with Update Dec15 Multi-6 ESD OEM Jan 2015
X86: 3.34GB | X64: 4.26 GB
[ CONTENTS ]
* Integrated / Pre-installed in Audit Mode:
* .NET Framework 4.5.3 Preview (KB2969351)
* Hotfixes – 2015-01-13
* Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
* Defender Updates
[ LANGUAGES ]
* de-DE [ German – – – DE ]
* en-US [ English- – – US ]
* es-ES [ Spanish- – – ES ]
* fr-FR [ French – – – FR ]
* pt-BR [ Portuguese – BR ]
* pt-PT [ Portuguese – PT ]
[ EDITIONS INCLUDED ]
* Windows 8.1 Pro VL
* Windows 8.1 Pro VL OEM-Activated
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically activate (if HP, Asus, Toshiba, etc),
* and input manufacturers login screen, wallpaper, system properties logo and User Account logo.
* If you choose non-OEM (eg Custom Build) you can activate with Windows Loader (KMS for Enterprise)
* in WPI screen at end of install.
* Testing has shown that if you choose OEM for Custom Build, wallpaper,etc still gets applied
* but will not automatically activate. In this instance use Windows Loader or KMS.
[ FEATURES ]
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1 (Microsoft DaRT)
* install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
[ COMMENTS & ACTIVATION INFO ]
* A WPI-window will pop up in the last phase of the installation.
* To Pre-Activate Windows, select "KMSPico" and "Begin Install".
* To skip activation, just click on "Exit".
* KMSpico v10.0.4 Portable Edition (Potential False Positive Virus Alarm)
[ INSTALLATION ]
* Create bootable USB (highly recommended), minimum 8GB, with Rufus (attached)
* or, if you really must; burn to DVD at slow speed.