* Integrated / Pre-installed in Audit Mode:
* .NET Framework 4.5.3 Preview (KB2969351)
* Internet Explorer 11
* Hotfixes – 2015-01-13
* Setupcomplete / Post-install:
* DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010)
* Defender Updates
* de-DE German – DE
* en-US English – US
* es-ES Spanish – ES
* fr-FR French – FR
* pt-BR Portuguese – BR
* pt-PT Portuguese – PT
* Windows 7 Ultimate
* Windows 7 Ultimate OEM-Activated
* OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) will automatically activate (if HP, Asus, Toshiba, etc),
* and input manufacturers login screen, wallpaper, system properties logo and User Account logo.
* If you choose non-OEM (eg Custom Build) you can activate with Windows Loader (KMS for Enterprise)
* in WPI screen at end of install.
* Testing has shown that if you choose OEM for Custom Build, wallpaper,etc still gets applied
* but will not automatically activate. In this instance use Windows Loader or KMS.
* Diagnostics and Recovery Toolset 8.1 (Microsoft DaRT)
* install.wim compressed to recovery format (install.esd)
COMMENTS & ACTIVATION INFO
* Activation & application information:
* A WPI-window will pop up in the last phase of the installation.
* All optional applications except 7-Zip and WinRAR uses web installers
that are free and will install the latest available version for you.
* Web installers requires connection to internet.
* To Pre-Activate Windows, select "Windows Loader".
* Choose any optional application(s).
* Click on "Begin Install" to execute your choices.
* To skip activation and optional applications, just click on "Exit".
* Google Chrome
* Mozilla Firefox
* Opera Chromium
* Java JRE
* 7-zip 9.30
* Adobe Reader
* WinRAR 5.20
* Activator: Daz Loader v184.108.40.206 (Potential False Positive Alarm)
* Create bootable USB 2.0 (highly recommended), minimum 8GB,
with Rufus (attached) or burn to DVD at slow speed.