Amy Allen Clark, Jana Murphy, "The Good Life for Less: Giving Your Family Great Meals, Good Times, and a Happy Home on a Budget"
English | ISBN: 0399160299 | 2013 | EPUB/MOBI | 241 pages | 2 MB
When Amy Clark and her husband found themselves in unexpected financial trouble right before the birth of their first child, they quickly learned the importance of smart budgeting and making a little money go a long way. In this book, Amy offers up a clever lifestyle plan that is long on creativity and short on cost to help you achieve a peaceful, thrifty home and a loving, happy family:
* Set a reasonable budget and stick to it
* Save half price or more on nearly everything
* Cook delicious, frugal meals for any size family, and save money by making your own easy salad dressing, barbecue sauce, and homemade mixes
* Manage an organized, clean house without spending valuable time and money
* Create traditions and family occasions kids will remember forever-without breaking the bank
You'll be inspired by a wealth of smart and creative ideas for families living on a budget and a guide for everyone who finds themselves challenged to juggle all the roles that come with parenting. Amy gives you the tools, the guidance, and the inspiration you need to run your own household with wisdom, wit, love, and style.